RECORD POWER DML36SH Swivel Head Woodturning Lathe
The DML36SH wood turning lathe is brought to you by Caulfield Industrial and is the ideal machine for beginners or serious woodworkers on a tight budget. This particular model has recently been upgraded to make it a truly intermediate lathe. This has been achieved through the addition of a swivel headstock to increase its bowl capacity.
Maintenance costs are kept to a minimum with this machine and it is extremely easy to operate. Using this wood turning lathe will significantly improve the skills of a beginner woodworker.
- Four speeds with cam lock handles on the banjo and tailstock
- Sits on tubular steel bed bars
- Rigid base for turning is provided through the use of sealed-for-life bearings
- A heavyweight cast construction
- Fitted with a swivel headstock
- Bench mountable
- Solid steel bed bars
- Weight: 41kg
- Taper: 1 Morse taper
- Motor: 1/3 hp
- Thread: ¾’’ x 16 TPI
- Spindle speeds: 450, 950, 1500, and 2000 RPM
- Maximum bowl diameter: 305mm
- Maximum between centres: 914mm
- Dimensions: 336x 1537 x 305mm
The spindle assembly features cast iron support for the headstock with ample space between the bearings to minimise the strain experienced by the spindle. The tailstock also features a cast iron construction for added stability while working.
Capacity is increased to 12’’ inches by swivelling the headstock and using the bow rest. The DML36SH wood turning lathe produced by Record Power is available to purchase online and will improve your woodworking skills immensely.
You may also be interested in these products: