Bahco is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of a huge range of professional hand tools
. Bahco tools represent over 100 years of tool manufacturing and design. The company is truly one of the most innovative hand tool specialists, leading the way in the development of new ergonomically designed equipment.
Caulfield Industrial stocks a wide selection of Bahco hand tools concentrating on a couple of their key ranges:
- • Handsaws – We stock a wide selection of hacksaws and frames, and also more specialised types of saws like bow, tenon, fret and coping saws.
- • Saw Blades – The carbide tipped saw blades are ideal for cutting wood and wood-based products.
- • Socket Sets – These high quality sets range from 16 piece sets to 106 piece sets, and all come in high quality polypropylene carrying cases.
- • Holesaws – The Bi-metal holesaws and arbours from Bahco come individually or in tailored kits for specific trades, like plumbers or electricians. They are suitable in a variety of materials including wood, steel and metal.
- • Wood Auger and Flat Bits - These high quality bits are ideal for drilling through wood and wood-based materials, and come in a range of individual sizes or sets.
- • Wood Chisels – With hardened steel these insure long lasting performance and again come in sets or can be bought individually. The split proof handle range allows for repeated hammer blows without fail.
- • Bandsaw Blades – Made from hi-alloy steels, these ensure maximum wear and cutting capacity in a variety of woods and metals, including stainless steel.
Bahco hand tools represent a lasting choice to industrial and private consumers in an industry where reliability and safety are essential. This is only a selection of the wide range of Bahco tools available, so if you are looking for something more specific call us on 091-795060.