Many people underestimate the importance of wearing the correct footwear in the workplace which is why Caulfield Industrial offers a wide range of women’s safety shoe brands including Caterpillar, Lavoro and Dr Martens.
When working in dangerous conditions, whether outdoors or in an office, factory or commercial setting, the correct safety wear is crucial in order to avoid hazards and maintain staff productivity, comfort and security. When working for prolonged periods of time on your feet, it is imperative to ensure they are protected with footwear designed to resist prolonged wear and tear. The selection of women’s safety shoes from Caulfield Industrial provides the ideal solution for every work environment.
• Made from soft leather which is durable, hard wearing and long lasting, as well as able to move with your foot without restricting flexibility.
• An upper that is water resistant, protecting your feet against moisture and liquids in wet conditions or in the event of a spill.
• A sani-dry lining inside the shoe ensures that excess moisture is absorbed and odours are minimized, allowing for fresh and comfortable prolonged wear.
• These women’s safety shoes have rubber outsoles made from PU (polyurethane), which provides a firm and durable surface on which to walk.
• The sole is slip resistant, helping you to avoid falls on slippery surfaces, and self cleaning, which means scuffs and scratches won’t show easily.
• The shock absorbing heel helps maintain comfort and support even when you’re on your feet for extended periods of time.
• The shoes are anti-static.
• For extra toe protection, the toe cap can withstand 200 joules of pressure.
For the ultimate in female foot protection in the work place, invest in a pair of women’s safety shoes from Caulfield Industrial today.