Different types of work require different types of safety gloves and when workers fail to match the correct glove with the type of work they are doing, they risk accidents and potential injury. Caulfield Industrial Tools carries one of the widest ranges of safety gloves in Ireland for almost any application and budget. Our glove range includes leading brands such as Ansell Edmont, Best, Ergodyne, Marigold, North Safety, Showa and our own in-house Range of CITEC Pro gloves.
EN420: 2003 outlines the major European standard requirements for protective gloves; including requirements for dexterity, construction and overall performance level. All our gloves comply with CE requirements. There are a number of other EN requirements for more specialised glove applications including:
• EN 388 – Mechanical protection for protective gloves; includes parameters such as glove abrasion resistance, blade cut resistance as well as tear and puncture resistance.
• EN 374 – Chemical and micro-organism protection for safety gloves; covers issues such as chemical breakthrough times on gloves.
• EN 421 – Radioactive contamination for protective gloves.
• EN 407 – This standard relates to heat protection for protective gloves, covering issues such as glove burning behaviour and heat resistance.
• EN 51 – Cold protection for gloves.
Caulfield Industrial’s glove range is divided into a number of main categories:
• General purpose safety gloves and gauntlets - This covers a huge range of applications and industries with a wide range of gloves made from materials like cotton, PVC, leather, nitrile and latex, all in various price ranges to suit virtually any safety budgets.
• Disposable gloves - Our disposable ranges are available both powdered and powder free and come in both nitrile and latex materials. We have a range of sizes suitable for both men and women.
• Rigger gloves - Various types are available in a number of different materials including pig skin and leather.
• Specialist Gloves - These gloves are available for different applications, including:
o Kevlar, cut resistant gloves
o Needle stick resistant gloves.
o Cold room and winter lined gloves
o Chemical resistant gloves and gauntlets
o Heat resistant and VDE insulated gloves
o Construction and carpenters gloves
• Glove accessories - We also carry a wide selection of glove dispensers and glove liners
If you would like any help or further information regarding our PPE protective and safety glove range, please call Caulfield Industrial in Galway on 091-795060