STIHL BGA 56 Compact Cordless Blower
The blowing force of this powerful yet light blower is perfectly suited to clearing leaves, twigs and light debris from around the home and garden. Designed with comfort in mind, the BGA 56 is well balanced, length adjustable and easy to control. It’s a great time saver compared to raking or sweeping up leaves.
- AK 20 battery: 36 V Lithium-Ion battery for the Compact Cordless System with an impressive 118 Wh capacity. The battery run time differs depending on which tool it is fitted to, see individual models for more information. With charge level indicator (LED). Use in conjunction with the AL 101 battery charger.
- AL 101 charger: Charger for the STIHL Compact Cordless System. With operating mode indicator (LED) and cable tie with Velcro tape. The charger can be wall mounted if required.
- Quiet technology: The STIHL Compact Cordless System tools are so quiet you don't even need to wear ear protection
- Length-adjustable blower tube: The BGA 56 blower tube can be adjusted to suit the the height of the user. This prevents blowing force being needlessly lost if the device is held too far off the ground.
- Neutral battery position: The battery can be inserted into the tool in 2 stages. In the first neutral position, the battery is secured in the tool but does not connect with the contacts, allowing for safe transport. In the second operating position, the battery is completely inserted allowing for full operation of the tool.
- Multi-function handle: All the elements for operating the blower control functions and the safety locking lever are at your fingertips. This makes operation easy and reliable for right or left-handed use.
- Soft grip: The soft handle is comfortable to hold and provides a secure grip in all conditions
- Hanging eye: A hanging eye is built into the handle housing to allow the tool to be hung securely on the wall
- Run time with AK10 battery min 1): up to 10
- Run time with AK 20 battery min 2):up to 20
- Rated voltage V: 36
- Blowing force N 3): 9
- Max. airspeed m/s: 54
- Airspeed m/s: 45
- Maximum air flow m3/h 5):750
- Sound pressure level dB(A) 6):79
- Sound power level dB(A) 6):91
- Vibration value, right m/s2 7):2.5
- Battery technology: Lithium-Ion COMPACT
The STIHL name has stood for revolutionary technology and innovative ideas ever since the firm was founded. Throughout STIHL's 85-plus year history that has made them the name for state-of-the-art engineering. The STIHL brand is known round the world today for quality and service.
Caulfield Industrial stock a wide range of STIHL products for sale online with Next Day Delivery.