ECOSAFE Vertical Laminar Flow Hoods

€395.00 - €5,400.00 Ex. VAT

Code Description Type No. Quantity Price Ex. VAT
E23266 Vertical Laminar Flow Hood FLV09 €4,950.00
E23267 Vertical Laminar Flow Hood FLV12 €5,400.00
E23268 TH09 Table for FLV09 TH09 €395.00
E23269 TH12 Table for FLV12 TH12 €395.00
Add to Basket
Delivery Info

Please allow 1 - 2 Business Days for Delivery

Free delivery on all orders over €49.99 + VAT, Click here for more information 

Returns Policy

Easy Returns via Store, Post or Courier

Caulfield Industrial  are happy to accept items returned to us within 28 days of purchase and in this case we offer you an exchange or a full refund once we receive the items and process them in our warehouse. Any returns which fall outside this 28 day time period may be considered on a case-by-case basis and is at the discretion of Caulfields and may be refunded as a credit against a future purchase. All items must be returned to Caulfields in the same condition in which they were shipped and in a saleable condition. Caulfield Industrial reserves the right to refuse a return if it is determined that the item has been used or worn and then returned for any reason other than being ‘faulty’.

Click to view complete product details

ECOSAFE Vertical Laminar Flow Hoods

Providing first class product protection, vertical laminar flow hoods are the instruments of choice when handling non-pathogenic biological samples, cell and tissue cultures in the pharmaceutical, electronics, optical and food industries. The air flow is automatically maintained at 0.40 m/s. 30% of the air is expelled from the HEPA exhaust filter and the remaining 70% of the HEPA filtered air is recycled through the slots on the sides and rear of the work chamber.

  • Low-noise fan with high light intensity
  • Smooth walls, rounded corners and no welds; allowing easy cleaning and decontamination.
  • White walls for glare-free illumination
  • Easy filter replacement.
  • For short periods between uses, the airflow can be adjusted to medium speed, increasing filter life and reducing the time to reach clean room conditions to as little as 3 to 4 minutes.
  • Microprocessor control system with digital display for airflow speed. 
  • G14 pre-filter with 85% efficiency for particles >0.5µm and H14 HEPA filter with 99.999% efficiency for particles =0.3µm.
  • Automatic airflow compensation system to prevent filter clogging.
  • Audible and visual alarm in case of airflow defect. 
  • Cold rolled steel sheet hood with electrostatic powder coating.
  • One-piece 304 stainless steel worktop.
  • 2 power sockets (2.5 A).
  • Integrated low voltage lighting and > 800 lux - 30W. • Noise level below 60 dB(A).
  • Power supply: 230 V, 50 Hz. 
  • Power consumption: 760 W.
  • Motor flow rate: 2.150 m3/h.
E23266/ FLV09 Specifications
  • External Dimensions: 1345 x 1060 x 795mm (H x W x D)
  • Internal Dimensions: 620 x 890 x 630mm (H x W x D)
  • External dimensionsOpening dimensions: 200 x 888mm (H x W)
  • Work surface dimensions: 885 x 630mm (W x D)
  • Net weight: 165Kg
E23267/ FLV12 Specifications
  • External Dimensions: 11345 x 1360 x 795mm (H x W x D)
  • Internal Dimensions: 620 x 1195 x 630mm (H x W x D)
  • External dimensionsOpening dimensions: 200 x1 190mm (H x W)
  • Work surface dimensions:  1190 x 630mm (W x D)
  • Net weight: 218Kg
  • European Directive 2007/47/EC on medical devices. 
  • European Directive 2006/95/EC on electrical equipment.
  • European Directive 93/98/EC on CE marking. 
  • European Directive 92/31/EC and 2004/108/EC on electromagnetic compatibility.
  • Standards EN 61010-1, EN 61326-1, EN 61000-6-3.
  • Spare HEPA filter
  • Spare pre-filter
  • Front wall with integrated UV lamp (FLV09: Length 45 cm, power 15W and wavelength 254 nm - FLV12: Length 90 cm, power 30W and wavelength 254 nm)
  • Tubular table TH09 and/or TH12 - Gas tap - Vacuum tap


POP-IN HTML goes here


Your Basket

Your basket is currently empty