Click here for more information for more information on DPD Returns
Web Returns, Caulfield Industrial, Oranmore Business Park, Oranmore, Galway, Ireland.
Guidelines to help you get the best and fastest return service:
• Each returned item should be in its original packaging with the manufacturers labels attached. Please do not tape or attach labels directly to the retail packaging.
• When returning clothing, where relevant, the original hygiene slips must be in place. Please state the size and colour you are looking for if you want an exchange.
• We reserve the right to reject the return of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Policy and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you. Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
• It can take up to 7 working days for us to receive your return, depending on which postal service you use. However, once we receive your goods, we will inspect and process them within 24hrs. Refunds will automatically be issued to the same payment method used to purchase the goods.
• Return shipping costs are non-refundable. If the item is being returned as a result of our error, (damaged, defective, wrong item sent etc), we will refund Standard Parcel postage costs.
The simplest way to return an item is to return your item to where you bought it. This gives you the flexibility to get a refund or pick another item (or items) to exchange it with. If you're returning an item from the shop to the online store or vice versa we'll issue a refund and you'll be able to go back online or browse round our store and purchase an alternative product.
Has my return been processed?
If you have any problems or questions with regards to your return please Call: 091-795060