PASLODE IM360Ci Lithium Framing Nailer
Paslode IM360Ci Lithium Cordless Framing Nailer boasts advanced technology including innovative Start & Go, one touch fuel & battery indicators, great power to weight ratio plus a long life battery - Making Paslode the first choice for first fix timber to timber applications.
- Start & Go® - Intelligent electronics means the tool will sleep when not in use. Simply push the Start button to reactivate the tool. Provides up to 25% more shots per charge than other Lithium framing tools
- Fuel & Battery Gauge - Easy and fast control of your battery and fuel cell levels means you need never be caught without power on site, as the tool alerts you when down to your last 300 shots
- Quick Charge, Long Life Lithium Battery - Provides up to 7,500 shots per full charge (1 hour); 6,000 shots in just 30 minutes; 200 shots in just 2 minutes even on the move
- Best Power to Weight Ratio - With 105 Joules the IM360Ci provides the best power to weight ratio tool on the market, resulting in minimal user fatigue allowing you to work for longer
- Best Balanced Tool - The tool feels like an extension of your arm due to the optimal balance provided by the latest Paslode gas technology
- Aggressive Probe - Improved aggressive probe allows you to get into tighter angles for easier and more convenient working
- Extended Cleaning Intervals - 50,000 shots = green/red blinking: tool cleaning flashes after 50,000 shots to indicate it is time to clean the tool
- Easy Use Depth Adjuster - Easy tool free depth of drive adjustment
- Weight 3.8kg
- Dimensions 381x328x127mm
- Nail Range 51mm-90mm
- Power 105J
- Cycle Rate 2-3 nails/second
- Max Cycle Rate 1000 nails/hour, 4000 nails/day
- Fuel Cell life: 1250 at 5° approx.
- Battery Life: 4000 shots
- Charger 230v 1 hour Max Charge
Paslode are a leading brand of fixing, fastening and drilling systems for wood, steel and concrete applications and are available from Caulfield Industrial where a range of Paslode products can be shopped for online with next day delivery.