Ever since it’s beginning in 1986, Kreg has revolutionised the way in which joins are made in woodworking. The company arose from someone’s need to create joins in kitchen cabinetry without having the joints exposed. This led to the creation of a unique jig that has since allowed Kreg to become the forerunner in terms of pocket hole technology. The Kreg jig has over years become the industry standard used by carpenters and joiners
Whether woodworking is your hobby or your profession, Kreg has a product within their range that will simplify your tasks at hand. In fact, the list of end uses for Kreg tools is by no means exhaustive and many professional carpenters, woodworkers and DIY enthusiasts have been impressed by the company’s product offering.
Caulfield Industrial stocks full joinery systems from Kreg and a wide range of Kreg woodworking tools. These include drill guides that help you to attain precision in drilling along with consistent spacing between drill holes. The products are ideal for making frames, working with flat plane woodworking, edge joining (in table tops, for instance), amongst others.
KREG 302370 Pocket Hole Jig Kit
- The Most Advanced Kreg Jig® Yet. The Kreg Jig® K5 incorporates the best features of every Kreg Jig® that came before, with innovative upgrades you’ve never seen. That starts with a clamping mechanism that you can quickly adjust, without tools or adjusting nuts, to match your workpiece thickness. Just slide the clamp into place, “click” the large front-mounted clamp handle, and your jig is set to hold your workpiece tight every time.
- You’ll find large support wings to hold your workpiece steady—plus, they open up to provide handy storage for bits and accessories. Add in a batch of other great features, like a swiveling dust collection port, spring-loaded stop for the drill-guide block, and, of course, the ability to remove the guide block for portable use, and you have—quite simply—the most advanced Kreg Jig® yet. Fast, Simple Setup. When you’re ready to get started building, the Kreg Jig® K5 makes it simple. Just select your screw based on the thickness of your wood, set the stop collar using the drill bit setup block, pull the spring-loaded pin to adjust the drill-guide block, and then set the workpiece clamp.
- Easy Thickness Adjustment. The Kreg Jig® offers our simplest workpiece-clamping system ever. The ratcheting clamp simply slides into place against your workpiece. Then, you lift the handle until you hear and feel two “clicks,” and that’s it. Now your clamp is set until you change to a different material thickness.
- Support with Built-In Storage. Two large support wings can be attached quickly and easily to both sides of the K5 base. This way, long workpieces get solid support and won’t tip. Plus, there’s a large storage compartment under the lid in each wing where you can keep your Kreg drill bits, screws, and accessories close at hand, but out of the way.
- Swiveling Dust Collection Port. The Kreg Jig® K5 comes with a removable dust port that swivels from side to side so that you can position it exactly where you want it, and then attach it to a standard vacuum house. This keeps your work area free of chips and debris, makes drilling easier, and prolongs drill-bit life by reducing heat.
- Front-mounted handle makes clamping easy
- Ratcheting clamp mechanism adjusts without tools
- Storage wings provide built-in storage for bits and accessories
- Swiveling dust collection port accepts any standard vacuum hose
- Adjustable workpiece stop mounts on either side for easy repeat drilling
- Stop-collar setting block makes drill bit setup easy
- Quick-release pin holds drill block securely in place
- Comes fully assembled so you can get started building right away