JOBOX 1-656990 48” High-Capacity Heavy-Duty Chest
The very same construction protects your equipment from elements that may fall onto the box, which can be said to also improve their service life when stored. The corners are reinforced by full length corner welds which further improve the stability, strength and security of the storage boxes. You will find that Jobox site storage boxes have one handle at each side for the simplified transportation of your equipment from one site to the other.
The toughest chests in the world. Designed for premium access, weather resistance, and security, the JOBOX chest yields a plethora of features including four-way skid bolsters, and a visual, three-point locking system.
- Grip-Rite™ Lifting Channel
- Site-Vault™ Security System
- Fully Welded Padlock Housing
- EZ-Loader® Skid Bolsters
- Recessed Handles
- Welded Corner Gussets Reinforce Body
- 1" Locking Arms
- Full-Length "A-Frame" Lid Boslter
- Staked and Welded Hinge
- 7-Gauge, One-Piece Bolsters Resist Damage When Dropped
- Width: 30 in
- Finish: Powder coating
- Height: 33.38 in
- Length: 48 in
- Shipping Cu. Ft: 33.3 ft
- Approx shipping weight: 190.00 lb
- Suitable Pad Lock is stock number: 026785 (sold seperately)
You will find that Caulfield Industrial offers various sizes, so you can select the ones that you think will best serve you well. After purchasing Jobox site storage boxes, you can also look forward to next day delivery from Caulfield Industrial.