Guhring is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of precision rotary cutting tools and drill bits for the engineering and medical industries. Caulfield Industrial Tools has been a leading supplier of Guhring in Ireland, when it comes to cutting tools, for more than 20 years and carries a huge selection of stock and sizes of drills, milling cutters, taps and reamers.
Our selection of Guhring cutting tools includes:
• HSS jobber drills, both standard series and long series, are ideal for use on a wide range of materials including steel, cast steel and iron.
• Cobalt jobber and stub drills are ideal for use on non ferrous metals, structural steel, aluminium and plastic.
• We also carry a wide selection of ratio drills and twist drills.
• Caulfield Industrial carries a wide selection of high performance carbide end mills, slot drills and woodruff cutters
• If you need to cut a thread in a hole (drill tapping), Guhring offers a huge selection of taps made from carbide and cobalt for use on a wide range of size formats including Metric fine, UNC, UNF, BSW and BSP threads. The range includes spiral machine point taps and spiral point taps.
Reamers and Countersinks
• These processes are used to optimise pre-machined holes, and the Guhring range provides high quality performance at different cutting speeds and feed rates. Our stock range includes hand reamers, machine chucking reamer, countersinks and counterbores.
Caulfield Industrial also carries a wide selection of Guhring drill bits and cutting tool sets. With our huge selection of cutting tools for various applications, why not call us today on 091-795060 to speak to one of our cutting tool technicians about the Guhring range and your own requirements.