The ultimate in hand protection comes in the form of Best’s CharGuard 8814 heat resistant gloves which have been developed for professionals who only use the best. High quality materials have been used to make these gloves as protective as ever, with insulation being a prime priority. They are non-woven which enhances their durability and safety. They are easy to maintain and can be machine washed without wear and tear occurring.
The palms of the Best CharGuard 8814 heat resistant gloves are fitted with a special grip that helps you handle very hot trays and other hot objects better. While wearing them you can hold objects such as bearings that have a temperature of up to 260°C. The cuffs are elongated to increase hand protection and they are extremely comfortable to wear, even when used for long hours on end. You can acquire your very own heat resistant gloves in sizes ranging from seven to 10 and at a very affordable price.
- Heavily insulated to prevent heat from entering gloves
- Non-woven design extends service life and makes gloves easier to maintain
- Designed to be machine washed
- Can be used to carry hot items such as trays and bearings with temperatures of up to 260°C
- Fitted with special grip for enhanced handling of objects
Safety should always come first in any type of job and especially so in jobs that require you operate potentially harmful objects. If you are looking for quality and robust heat resistant gloves, then we recommend that you get a pair of Best CharGuard gloves from Caulfield Industrial today.